Friday, November 13, 2009

”live View / - Axis

Who said that you are all beautiful!? Flowers

Back in 2001 when I created something for the first time in corn paste, I tried to go beyond simple flowers. My gaze was lost in the void and I imagined a beautiful winged creature out of a storybook left open by a mom the night before had told a tale of fairies to their child. Before I saw it already create a hair color of the sun, an angelic face, robes of nature.
I immediately got to work, to create this little creature I had to fight against potholes that were created on the face, pass these difficulties thousand other impediments are put between me and the success of the work, but the desire to finish it was too much and the image I had in mind was too good.
After several scrapes I could do my little fairy, but disappointment was not as I hoped she was born:



The wings are the only thing that I love:



I had to make a face plate just because I was trying to create something similar to the human face cracks peeking on my sculpture, was born a bit 'strange, a little' Not good, but it is my creature.



(all photos are mine production)

0 comments:

Post a Comment