Monday, November 9, 2009

Fireplace Grate Heat Exchanger

lost

Today I was faced with cleaning, a goblin made me find something I forgot, my first jobs in corn paste, a smile appeared on my lips, my mind flew to the summer of 2001 when I went into his head to want to try this new technique. When I started I could not create a head without cracks during drying, so I gave up and decided to create just the flowers.
Before I was delighted with the paste of salt, but nothing remains of the mother's fantasy that I had built. All it needed was a day when Tefnut (Egyptian god of humidity) did peek at the sky that my creations would return to the primitive stage, simple colored soft jelly.
These are my first corn paste flowers, many of which have fallen a thousand times to the ground and some petals flew away.


and here is a particularly




(photo, all images are mine production)

0 comments:

Post a Comment