Saturday, November 21, 2009

How To Make A Pinhole Camera Tissue

My first prize


An artist is very good, Gemma, I was awarded a prize. His blog: Gems Gemma .
The four rules to follow: 1
- who passed me the quote award and his blog
2 - go to 14 the premium online friend
3 - to answer a questionnaire of 10 questions

In what animal you reincarnation?
white Siberian tiger.
Who or what could you do without?
of my family, my boyfriend's, books and pens
What do you like most in a person? The frankness

What color dress do you prefer? Black or white

Definisciti in three words:
I'm sorry but I can not, there are too few to define a character
A journey that would like to do:
I would like to travel around the world, but I'm pleased with the cultural destinations .
Favorite Quote: Blessed
monocular coecorum on earth.
What would you like to do? Become an archaeologist
.
If you do not devote myself to what else do you like to do?
Nothing else is this my way .
What is your extravagance?
think too much and talk too!

And here are the people who pass the prize:

Diamantya Creations

What I know and do not

With hands and heart

The Gardens of half

creations Fatafiona

Robybijoux creating the clouds

Lilium-CharisHarker's creation


0 comments:

Post a Comment