Monday, November 16, 2009

Footie Pajamas Harry Potter

The eternal dream baby!

This summer, my passion for the polymer clay was raised again, determined to build something nice I bought a loaf of cernit flesh-colored.
I turned that little square of dough between your hands, I did not know what to do. I do not know how, but it occurred to me listening to Tchaikovsky to create a small Pupetto.
The melody notes were becoming faster and stronger, perhaps by following the rhythm, perhaps owned by the fantastic I could tune in no time to give birth to a tiny little creature. The desire to see her crush was so great that I forgot you do the ears. I think it was fate that make me forget the ears so as not to hear her, poor thing, my teasing and my nasty comments.
was my first attempt with the cernit and poor has fallen to him to be born so weird.

Shh make-up of the fairy has sprinkled the pupotto dreams with his fairy dust, is now in the eternal realm of dreams.



not have a name, maybe I'll wait any suggestions from the wind.
I had an oven suitable for cooking, so it was boiled. The technique of boiling is very simple, just fill a pot of water and place it in a pot (previously filled with water), the creature is wrapped with aluminum foil and then immersed in a jar. After a few minutes cotta figurines can be said, even though this method makes the work it has created a very fragile thin parts.
We wish all of you who have read my post today, a wonderful day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment