Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Games Where I Can Give Birth

of Defeat "that my oia" and a Saturday flight from ordinary

Friday evening, while half asleep I look in the TG came a phone call. Obviously I do not get up until I understand the other person look just me. And 'the lawyer asked me to Barbarossa for the following day. I suddenly shatters the assumption of a lazy Saturday waiting for the Sunday feast, as we are invited to the wedding of Charles and Michi. Should I prepare
backpack, skis and take the thousand, but the fundamental objects (laces, rampant, ARTVA, sunglasses, lip stick, buffer, gloves, etc..) Scattered to the four winds between my room and box room "for guests ". Are missing for three weeks, Etna from the Gita. Blend one thought in my head ... "that my oia.
But the lawyer pleading and the good weather is expected, do not try to castle and signs unconditional surrender. The morning part
Teveno direction, in utter grayness ... to the bridge of the ridge the clouds thin out and the blue sky peeps, to break Castione, where coffee and then reaches two away Scalve. Climb pitch quiet, but steady, I'm surprised I was thinking more burst. We are about almost by themselves, and we enjoy this corner of Scalve unusually deserted. At the bottom is Saturday and that "my oia the" must have thought so many.
On the latest bumps can be felt the first warm and gives a little 'leg, but overall you get the locking line to the right of Barbarossa well. First trip of 33 years, celebrated with a commemorative self-timer. Then a timer for the two deputy, which, although always busy, never give up. We go down on bad snow. The machine we find a character that tells of an unlikely car crash at Gavia, perplexed the salute and we enjoy a beer at the bar "library" of Teveno. While speaking to tell the bartender surprised Etna ... "ahhh, but you Alura oter Chei dol Regazzoni, weekdays at pasada de ... smirks, we have seen up to Teveno, the media power.
Basically what good friends? To break the boxes in the comfort of Veneda a Saturday night special and make you ordinary ...

Departure warm, spring day is


Glimpses of Scalve


We climb in perfect solitude




A look at the wall, thinking back to the story the bivouac on a bracket


Looking North


Thirty and still there!


arrives Fabio ...


teeeeee Here we are .... did you see them?


Gambetta hard downhill, but the snow was really unwatchable


0 comments:

Post a Comment