Thursday, October 29, 2009

Digital Playground Promos

Pasta Corn Pasta Salt

Now to explain the pulp of organic origin, notably the salt dough.
With the salt dough can produce delicious creations cheap, in fact the main ingredients we can find them at home.
I started messing with the molten salt at the age of 6 years if not before, I loved the clay but I loved much more the process of mix between the various ingredients. Of course, my creations were a little girl, but I was proud to have created from the beginning what I had in mind. A creation
salt dough is baked in the oven at 50 ° -60 ° , the time varies depending on the size of the object. But I can also assure you that if an object is small you can let fresh air in order to allow the water to evaporate, but this is an experiment I did when he was tiny and it was August when I forgot my creation in a corner of my terrace forgot to cook it.
The salt dough suffer much moisture so it is advisable, after protecting his creation with the appropriate paint, store them in dry places.
Below you will find the ingredients :

  • a cup of salt
  • a cup of flour
  • water enough
  • 1 tablespoon white glue
  • varnish
Procedure: Mix together flour and salt
previously finely ground with an old blender, slowly add water until the dough is soft and malleable. Finally add the white glue to make your creation more then solid.
Knead the dough for a few minutes to mix the ingredients. Once you create the dough for the creation can be achieved in two ways:
include acrylics or tempera inside the dough is still raw and then proceed to the realization of its object
create their own creation and then, after baking, to staining.
prefer the first method, however, the color becomes dark after cooking.
After its creation is completed, proceed with a coat of protective paint and show your creation in a dry place.
This is the recipe I always used, if you bring your own, insert it down into the "Comments" section.

0 comments:

Post a Comment