Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Denise Milani Look Like

When it all began ...

Creativity One day she knocked on my door and told me how the man was his friend since the dawn of time. She herself had helped the man to be on a cold rock animals they ran out of breath on a non-existent expanse, making become the hot surface rock creative. I was incredulous and fascinated to hear how a little girl for the first time listening to an imaginative story. Creativity to thank the lady that I had paid attention, he grabbed the hem of his garment color and put it in my hands and said: "Keep this part, we will donate imagination and creativity, it can give life to your thoughts" . Even today I keep that edge imagery kept in a deep drawer of my mind sometimes, as animated by its own life, comes out and whispers to my fantasy characters and fantastic scenes and yet my inexperienced hands give life to those ideas from Creativity whispered.


(Story by Air Creative)

0 comments:

Post a Comment