Thursday, February 3, 2011

Russian Bare Watching

a bizarre and little imagination to power. Ready for Etna?

Two days to departure to Mount Etna and I find the time to upload some images of January. It 'been a month full of trips, however, marked by a bizarre time in a week with sun and snow this weekend. Enthusiasm was not lacking, but perhaps a little 'fantasy, yes. Twice SASN, one of which to retrieve my mythical "North Face" forget the first trip, twice to Campello (and Sampler of Gardena) and twice in Coleraine, Pizzo of breast and a fantastic night down after a bachelor party to the odd refuge (definitely the best skiing of the season). Finally an icing on the cake .. after a lot of talk of poor snow conditions this year, fetch the photo archive of the summit pPesolana in "winter" up from the south edge of the day 02/06/2002.

And as I write these few lines I wonder if I'm ready to Etna. I look behind me to mess up with my room. Maybe it's time to prepare the backpack.

SASN 01/06/2011



























































Gardena, mountaineering Meeting 09/01/2011















Group Photo















The hero of the day!















15/01/2011 The Carlone SASN to a day decidedly different















Towards the Three Borders















Belli as the sun at the top!















Here's how it appeared on the invernalissima Presolana 01/06/2002


















0 comments:

Post a Comment